查看文章
 
《勇敢的心》台词节选
2007年06月26日 星期二 上午 7:24
I shall tell you of William Wallace. 我将为你们讲述威廉姆华莱士的故事.
Historians from England will say I am a liar, 英国的历史学家们会说我在说谎,
but history is written by those who have hanged heroes. 但历史是由处死英雄的人写的.
The king of Scotland had died without a son, 苏格兰国王死后无嗣,
and the king of England, 人称长腿爱德华的英格兰国王,
a cruel pagan known as Edward the Longshanks, 一个残暴的异教徒,
claimed the throne of Scotland for himself. 宣布苏格兰王位归他所有.
Scotland's nobles fought him 苏格兰的贵族们为了王位和他开战,
and fought each other over the crown. 同时也在自相残杀.
So Longshanks invited them to talks of truce... 于是长腿邀请他们共商休战--
no weapons, one page only. 不能带武器, 每人只能带一名随从.
Among the farmers of that shire was Malcolm Wallace, 当地有个名叫马尔克姆华莱士的农民,
a commoner with his own lands. 他有自己的土地,
He had two sons... John and William. 和两个儿子--约翰和威廉姆.
I told you to stay. 我叫你待在家里.
Well, I finished my work. 我干完活了.
Where are we going? 我们去哪里?
MacAndrews'. He was supposed to visit 去麦克安德鲁家. 聚会一结束
when the gathering was over. 他们就会来了.
- Can I come? - No, go home, boy. 我能去吗? 不行,回家去,孩子.
But I want to go. 可我想去.
Go home or you'll feel the back of my hand. 回家去, 要不我就揍你了.
Go you home, William. 回家去,威廉姆.
It's all right! 好了,没事了!
William! William, it's all right. It's all right. Easy, lad. 没事了. 镇静点,孩子.
William. 威廉姆.
I'm your uncle. Argyle. 我是你叔叔.奥盖尔.
You have the look of your mother. 你长得象你妈妈.
Mmm.
We'll stay here tonight. 我们今晚就在这儿过夜.
Tomorrow you'll come home with me. 明天你和我一起回家去.
I don't want to leave. 我不想走.
You didn't want your father to die either, did you? 你也不希望你父亲死,是不是?
But it happened. 可这是事实.
Did the priest give a poetic benediction? 神父不是祷告了吗?
Well, that's something we shall have to remedy, isn't it? 这是我们需要补习的东西,对吗?
The Lord bless thee and keep thee. 主保佑你,卫护你.
The Lord cause His light to shine on thee. 主使你沐浴阳光.
The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee 主有支撑你的臂膀.
and give thee peace. 主为你带来安宁.
Amen. 阿门.
Your heart is free. 你的心是自由的.
Have the courage to follow it. 要有勇气追求自由.
What are they doing? 他们在干什么?
Saying good-bye in their own way... 在用自己的方式道别--
playing outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes. 风笛和曲调都是被禁止的.
It was the same for me and your daddy 你祖父被害的时候
when our father was killed. 我和你爸爸也是这么做的.
The nobles will negotiate. 贵族们要和谈.
They'll do a deal, 他们要谈成了,
then we go home. 我们就能回家.
If not, we charge. 否则,我们就开战.
We have no chance. 我们别无选择.
So many. 那么多.
didn't come here to fight 我来这儿打仗
so they could own more lands. 可不是 为了让他们获得更多的土地.
Then I'll have to work for them. 接着我还得为他们干活.
Nor me. 我也不是.
All right, lads! I'm not dying for these bastards. 好吧,孩子们! 我不想为这帮杂种卖命.
Let's go home! 我们回家去!
Stop, men! Do not flee! 站住!别逃跑!
Wait until we've negotiated! 等我们谈判完了再说!
William Wallace. 威廉姆华莱士.
Cart be. Not tall enough. 不可能. 他不够高.
The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. 主说, 这肯定是一场精彩的战斗.
[t's drawn the finest people. 来这儿的都是最棒的战士.
Where is thy salute? 你们为什么不行礼?
For presenting yourselves on this battlefield, 为了感谢你们能亲赴沙场参战,
I give you thanks. 我向你们致意.
This is our army. 这是我们的军队.
To join it, you give homage. 你要参加,就必须向我们效忠.
I give homage to Scotland, 我效忠于苏格兰,
and if this is your army... 如果这是你们的军队...
why does it go? 他们为什么要走?
We didn't come here to fight for them! 我们不是来这儿为他们打仗的!
Home! The English are too many. 回家吧! 英国人太多了.
Sons of Scotland... 苏格兰的子民们...
I am William Wallace. 我是威廉姆华莱士.
William Wallace is 7 feet tall. 威廉姆华莱士有7英尺高.
Yes. I've heard. 是啊,我也听说了.
He kills men by the hundreds, 他杀的人数以百计,
and if he were here, he'd consume the English 如果他在这儿, 他就能眼睛喷出火球,
with fireballs from his eyes 屁股放出闪电,
and bolts of lightning from his arse. 干掉英国人.
I" am William Wallace... 我就是威廉姆华莱士...
and I see a whole army of my countrymen 我看见了一只由我同胞组成的,
here in defiance of tyranny. 反对暴政的大军.
You've come to fight as free men. 你们是以自由之身来参加战斗的.
And free men you are. 你们是自由的人.
What will you do with that freedom? 没有自由你们会怎么做?
Will you fight? 你们还会战斗吗?
No! - No! 不! 不!
Against that? No! 还会战斗吗? 不!
We will run, and we will live. 我们会逃命,我们要活命.
Aye. 是啊.
Fight, and you may die. 如果战斗,你们可能会死.
Run, and you'll live... 如果逃跑,至少还能...
at least awhile. 多活一会儿.
And dying in your beds many years from now, 年复一年,直到寿终正寝,
would you be willing to trade 你们愿不愿意
all the days from this day to that 用这么多苟活的日子
for one chance... just one chance... 去换一个机会--就一个机会--
to come back here and tell our enemies 回到这里,告诉我们的敌人
that they may take our lives, 他们也许能夺走我们的生命,
but they'll never take our freedom? 但他们永远夺不走我们的自由?
Albagu bra! 自由!
They seem quite optimistic to me. 他们看起来还挺乐观.
Maybe they do want to fight. 也许他们真的想打一仗.
Confrontation might be a foregone conclusion, milord, 看来对抗是不可避免了,大人,
but, nonetheless, 尽管如此,
I think we should deliver the king's terms. 我们还是应该传达国王的旨意.
The king's terms? He'll never live up to them. 国王的旨意? 放心吧,他们不会同意的.
Milord, I think... 大人,我想--
All right. Offer them the terms. 好吧.向他们传达旨意吧.
Shall we go and meet them? 他们来了,我们要去谈判吗?
[Mornay] Let me do the talking. 由我来谈,好吗?
Agreed. 好的.
Fine speech. 精彩的演讲.
Now what do we do? 我们该怎么办?
Just be yourselves. 各自保重.
Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
I'm going to pick a fi ght. 我去叫阵.
Hyah!
Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothing. 是啊, 要不我们画成这样干吗.
Mornay, Lochlan, Craig. 莫纳,洛克兰,克雷格.
Here are the king's terms... 我来宣布国王的旨意--
Lead this army off the field... 带着这只部队离开战场...
and he will give you each estates in Yorkshire, 你们每人都将在约克郡得到一块封地,
including hereditary title, 和世袭的爵位,
[rom which you will pay... 为此你们要--
from which you will pay him an annual duty... 为此你们要向国王缴纳赋税--
have an offer foryou. 我也有条件要说.
Cheltham, this is William Wallace. 这是威廉姆华莱士.
From which you will pay the king an annual duty... 为此你们要向国王缴纳赋税--
I said I have an offer foryou. 我给你提个条件.
You disrespect a banner oftruce? 你不尊重停战?
From his king? Absolutely. 和他的国王? 不可能.
Here are Scotland's terms... 这是苏格兰的条件--
Loweryour flags and march 降下你们的旗帜,
straight back to England, 回英格兰去,
stopping at every home you pass by 每经过一户人家
to beg forgiveness 都要停下来, 为百年来的烧杀夺掠
for 100 years oftheft, rape, and murder. 乞求宽恕.
Do that, and your men shall live. 要是照办,你们这些人就能活着.
Do it not, and every one of you will die today. 否则,你们所有人今天都得死.
Ha ha ha ha! 哈哈哈哈!
You are outmatched. 你们势单力薄.
You have no heavy cavalry. 你们没有重骑兵.
In two centuries, no army has won... 两百年以来,没有军队能--
I'm not finished! 我还没说完!
Before we let you leave, 在我们放你们走以前,
your commander must cross that field, 你们的指挥官必须穿过战场,
present himself before this army, 站在我军的面前,
put his head between his legs, 把头伸到两腿中间,
and kiss his own arse. 去吻自己的屁股.
I'd say that was rather less cordial than he's used to. 这回他可没以前那么热诚了.
After the beheading, 威廉姆华莱士被斩首后,
William Wallace's body was torn to pieces. 他的尸首被砍成几块.
His head was set on London Bridge, 他的头被挂在伦敦桥上.
his arms and legs sent to the four corners of Britain 他的四肢 被送到不列颠岛的四方边界
as a warning. 以敬效尤.
It did not have the effect that Longshanks planned. 但结果并非长腿预料的那样.
Andl... Robert the Bruce... 我--罗伯特布鲁斯-
[ode out topay homage to the armies of the English king 理所当然的去向英国的军队效忠
and accept his endorsement of my crown. 接受他册封我为苏格兰国王.
I hope you've washed your arse this morning. 我希望你今天洗干净屁股了.
It's about to be kissed by a king. 有个国王就要吻那儿了.
Come. Let's get it over with. 走. 我们快点把这事了解了吧.
You have bled with Wallace! 你们曾和华莱士一起浴血血奋战过!
Now bleed with me. 现在和我一起战斗吧.
1Wallace! Wallace! 华莱士!华莱士!
In the year of our Lord, 1314, 公元1314年,
patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, 苏格兰的爱国者们, 不顾食不裹腹,敌众我寡,
charged the fields of Bannockburn. 在班诺克本战场上勇猛作战.
They fought like warrior poets, 他们的血战可歌可泣,
they fought like Scotsmen... 他们为苏格兰人争了光...
and won their freedom 并赢得了自由

类别:关于电影的||添加到搜藏 |分享到i贴吧|浏览(608)|评论 (0)
 
最近读者:
 
网友评论:
发表评论:
姓 名:
网址或邮箱: (选填)
内 容:
     

   
帮助中心 | 空间客服 | 投诉中心 | 空间协议
©2012 Baidu